Berkeley Invites Community to Take Part in Photo Competition Celebrating Nature:
Award-winning local housebuilder Berkeley Homes has launched a photography and drawing competition open to all residents local to the Woodhurst Park development in Warfield for a chance to win a Polaroid instant camera.
The competition aims to celebrate landscapes and nature as the season changes, encouraging families to explore local nature trails and capture what they see.
The winners of the competition will win an Instax or Polaroid instant camera, which will be handed over at a prize ceremony at the Woodhurst Park Sales and Marketing Suite, where the best pictures will be on display for the public to see. Two runners up of each of the three age categories (11 years and under, 12 to 17 years and 18 years and over) will receive a £25 Amazon voucher.
Entries will remain open until Tuesday 16th November and should be submitted to [email protected]. Entries can also be submitted in person to the sales and marketing suite at Woodhurst Park, or on Instagram with the hashtag #StepIntoWHP and by tagging @berkeley_group.
Submissions will be judged by local photographer Karen Bennett and the Berkeley Homes Sales and Marketing Director.
Please note competition terms and conditions below:
- The competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- All entrants under 18 must have permission of a responsible adult over 18.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date is the 16th November 2021, after this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for reasons out of our control.
- Berkeley Homes reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice, but any changes to the competition/offer will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Berkeley Homes is not responsible for inaccurate prize/offer details supplied to entrants by any third party.
- The prize is as stated no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and Berkeley Homes reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
- Competition winners will be selected by Berkeley Homes from all entries received.
- All entrants must be willing to provide full name, contact details and address and to have these details passed to the suppliers of the prizes.
- Any competition winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, including on the Berkeley Homes website and social media. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition gives Berkeley Homes permission to use submitted entries in any future promotional materials, on their website and on social media.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.